What will you be giving thanks for tomorrow?
2010’s been good to me; among the many things I’m thankful for is this (relatively new) gig blogging for Triumph. I love being able to engage with such a variety of fellow gluten-free folks, and reading the stories/recipes/thoughts you leave in the comments.
I also love being able to share good gluten-free news with the people it affects.
Hence, a Thanksgiving round-up of gluten-free odds and ends that I happen to be thankful for:
- TGI Fridays introduces a gluten-free menu. The menu promises to clearly indicate foods that are gluten-free, but introduces the caveat of “risk of cross contamination”. More on this soon.
- Coeliac UK announces their Gluten-free Chef of the Year. I wonder who would win here in the US?
- Yelp Brooklyn dedicates their Weekly Yelp to the many gluten-free foods of Brooklyn.
- The US Pizza Team is marching in the Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade, and according to Fox this year was their first gluten-free pizza competition.
- Tartelette posts a Holly Herrick recipe that is full of so many of my favorite things: Drunken Pumpkin Bourbon Tart.
- Geniuses in Nashville combine MORE of my favorite things: grilled cheese, food trucks, and gluten-free bread.
Happy Thanksgiving to all! I can’t wait to read about your holiday happenings.