We’re a week into May, and there are plenty of great things going on this month in the world of celiac. Today I thought I’d talk about two of them: supercool magazine Gluten-Free Living‘s range of programming, and an unrelated but timely and appropriate slate of contests from Stonyfield (of the organic yogurt notoriety).
First up, Stonyfield. They’ve got a 4-pronged campaign designed to get as many people eating yogurt as possible. One way to get yourself some free yogurt? Blog about the other three ways, and email them your name, email address and the link.
The other three, in abbreviated form:
• Act Boulder’s Just Eat Organic for a Day challenge – Watch the video linked here, eat organic for a day, then post your experiences and share with a friend. Everyone who participates get a coupon, and the top winner will get $200 of yogurty goodness.
• Organic Family of the Year Contest – Tell Stonyfield how organic your family is; there are prizes for the Stonyfield Organic Family of the Year and a handful of runners-up and just-plain-lucky folks.
• Organic Moment – Tell Stonyfield why you eat organic, and be entered to win months of yogurt, or a year of organic groceries.
Gluten-Free Living is also offering fabulous prizes weekly to lucky winners (think gift baskets filled with everything gluten-free and yummy), and to borrow from their press release, all you need to do is:
• “Like” Gluten-Free Living on Facebook and complete this sentence: “I love Gluten-Free Living because…”
• Follow Gluten-Free Living on Twitter and retweet the GFL blog post about TGIGF Facebook Fridays.
They also have a handful of downloadable guides that you might find helpful whether you’re new to gluten-free living or an old hand at the wheat-free shuffle. You can learn more here.
How are you celebrating Celiac Awareness Month? And have you entered any of these nifty contests?