Larabars have to be my favorite on-the-go snack. Not only are they gluten-free and insanely delicious, each bar is made from only a blend of unsweetened fruits, nuts and spices. They are so simple and yet they taste so good!
Larabars come in around twenty fabulous flavors from Coconut Cream Pie to Peanut Butter and Jelly to Blueberry Muffin and even though they are made with only fruit, nuts and spices, they somehow manage to taste like these decadent flavors! No flavor has more than 9 ingredients and many have as little as 3 or 4.
My top 5 favorite Larbars:
- Peanut Butter & Jelly – It’s only dates, peanuts, cherries and sea salt but it tastes like PB&J!
- Banana Bread – Bananas, dates and almonds. So good!
- Coconut Cream Pie – I love the creamy mix of dates, coconut, almonds & cashews.
- Cashew Cookie – Nothing more than cashews and dates, it’s tastes like a gluten-free cookie but without all the nonsense.
- Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip – Peanuts, chocolate chips, dates and sea salt. My favorite when I need a chocolate fix.
As well as their original bars, Larabar also make ALT bars, an alternative protein bar which uses pea protein rather than soy or whey. Another line they have is Larabar über, sweet and salty snack bars made from fruits and nuts. Jŏcalat is their organic chocolate food bar made with fruit, nuts and Fair Trade Certified chocolate.
It’s nice to have something to snack on that is healthy AND delicious! Thank you Larabar.
Are you a fan of Larabar? What are your favorite flavors?