In a city known for its pastries, Noglu is a gem, conveniently located in the 2nd.
While there are many tasty things on the menu, here are a few highlights:
- John Dory with braised endive, served on a bed of lentils
- Giant entrecôte steaks with generous piles of potatoes écrassés and topped with a sautéed wild mushrooms
- Slightly dense bread with the soft mie (crumb), due to whatever the grain flour was used to make it
- Salty slices of smoked fish with blue potatoes and a few dollops of avocado sauce
- House made madeleines alongside some of the city’s best coffee