If you are one of those families that eats breakfast together every morning because the evenings are just too crazy with sports / homework / showers then this recipe may turn into one of your favorites. It’s a little sweet for breakfast every day but it is a good enticement to get everyone out of bed and to the table on time.
This pancake is also great with chocolate sauce, confectioner’s sugar or bananas sautéed in sugar and butter. Here it’s served with a fresh raspberry sauce.
• 1 teaspoon whole flax seeds
• 1⁄2 teaspoon psyllium husk powder
• 1⁄4 teaspoon chia seeds
• 11⁄4 cups gluten free all purpose flour without added gums* (7 ounces)
• 3 tablespoons high quality cocoa powder (3/4 ounce)
• 1⁄2 cup almond flour (1.8 ounces)
• 1 tablespoon sugar
• 2 teaspoons baking powder
• 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
• 1⁄2 teaspoon fine sea salt
• 11⁄2 cups milk
• 2 tablespoons melted butter, plus more for the pan
• 2 teaspoons apple cider vinegar Continue reading “Gluten-Free Cocoa Pancakes with Raspberry Sauce”